Take your margarita game to the next level with our Elderberry Blood Orange Margarita. This vibrant cocktail features the sweet, tangy taste of elderberry paired with the bold flavor of blood orange and a splash of tequila, creating a drink that is both delicious and refreshing. With its bright colors and bold flavors, the Elderberry Blood Orange Margarita is the perfect drink for any fiesta.
- 1 oz Trisha’s Elderberries Elderberry Syrup
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz fresh blood orange juice
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- Rim a glass with salt.
- Add the elderberry syrup, tequila, fresh blood orange juice, fresh lime juice, triple sec, and ice to a shaker and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into the salt-rimmed glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a slice of blood orange.