If you’re a fan of fruity cocktails, you’ll love our Elderberry Blueberry Smash. This refreshing drink features the sweet, juicy flavor of elderberry paired with plump, ripe blueberries and a splash of rum, creating a drink that is both fruity and satisfying. Served over ice and garnished with a fresh elderberry, the Elderberry Blueberry Smash is the perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day.
- 1 oz Trisha’s Elderberries Elderberry Syrup
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz honey
- 4-5 fresh blueberries
- soda water
- Muddle the fresh blueberries in a shaker.
- Add the elderberry syrup, vodka, fresh lemon juice, honey, and ice to the shaker and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with soda water and garnish with a blueberry.