Experience a delicious twist on the classic margarita with our Elderberry Pomegranate Margarita. This vibrant cocktail features the sweet, tangy taste of elderberry paired with tart pomegranate juice and a splash of tequila, creating a drink that is both refreshing and satisfying. Served in a salt-rimmed glass and garnished with a juicy slice of lime, the Elderberry Pomegranate Margarita is the perfect way to add a touch of sophistication to your next cocktail hour. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the bold flavors of this delicious drink.
- 1 oz Trisha’s Elderberries Elderberry Syrup
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz fresh pomegranate juice
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- Rim a glass with salt.
- Add the elderberry syrup, tequila, fresh pomegranate juice, fresh lime juice, triple sec, and ice to a shaker and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into the salt-rimmed glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds.