Location: 3170 SR 97 Butler, Ohio
Dates: Saturday, August 21st, 2021
Tickets: $5/car at the event
Farmhouse & vintage shoppers delight! Located just outside of Mohican State Park, Butler Ohio’s wooded backdrop creates a throwback in time experience.
The Pickers Markets are1-day pop-up summer events that happen monthly in the Summer; leading up to the highly anticipated, back-to-back 3-day Prairie Peddler Fall shows.
This isn’t your typicaly craft show pop-up shop. The vendors of all Vintage Peddler events are hand-picked and highly juried with top-notch displays, bringing the very best of Ohio to you.
Top curated artisans, crafters and small business owners from around Ohio bring you their old time, handmade and farmhouse home decor, fashion and food. You’ll find rustic-inspired craftsmanship, tasty treats, and repurposed goods.
How to shop @ this event:
- Shop with 3. Triplets always have more friend. Bring 2 other girlfriends to triple your fun.
- Bring the ‘big car.’ You won’t be sorry when you buy something bigger than your other backseat can hold
- Drag a wagon. Nothing worse than a sore shoulder. Wagons make it easy to ‘cash and stash’ so you can continue shopping.
- Take pics! Don’t leave home without snapping a picture with your favorite vendors so that you can remember who to visit next time.
Miss our mobile apothecary this August? We’ll be back at Prairie Peddler in September and another Pickers Market in November as well.
We’ll have the following in stock for you:
- Signature elderberry syrup
- Elderflower herbal tea
- Breathe Easy rollers
- Raw honey
Other upcoming events:
Backwoods Fest – Thornville (Buckeye Lake)
Vintage Market Days – Dayton / Cincinnati
Mark Twain Craft Show – Westerville
Ohio Made – Columbus Hollywood Casino
Country Living Fair – Nashville
Affiair on the Square – Medina, Ohio