Trisha’s Elderberries is searching for someone with an outgoing personality and a knack for closing the sale at fast-paced large vendor events, farmers markets, and trade shows in the Central Ohio area (ex: Franklin, Union, Delaware, Licking, Fairfield counties).
The ideal candidate will have a track record for effectively drawing people into a booth & helping them make a purchase.
This is a seasonal position that typically runs April – October outdoors and November – March, indoors. Markets will be pre-selected. Some are ½, full and 3 day events. Hours anywhere between 8am – 6pm. Must also account for booth/product pick up & setup (1hr) and teardown (1hr).
- Pick up & drop off event displays & products at central location
- Setup booth & floor displays using predefined layouts.
- Merchandise products according to booth specs
- Product sampling (when applicable)
- Retstock product booths
- Cross-sell complimentary products
- Collect email addresses
- Familiarity with and/or current Trisha’s Elderberries customer
- Natural wellness minded and medical freedom aligned
- Farmers market, vendor event or trade show experience
- Retail or food merchandising experience
- Sales and marketing experience
- Flexible Thurs-Sunday availability
- Must be able to lift multiple 50lb boxes
- Must be able to stand up and secure a 10×10 pop-up tent by yourself
- Must be able to climb step stools/ladders to hoist banners and/or booth backdrops
- Dedicated access to a reliable large SUV or Minivan to transport tent, display and products
- % commission of event sales
- Bonus opportunities
- Product discounts