Enjoy this refreshing and fruity lemonade on a hot summer day! The combination of juicy blueberries and tart lemon, along with the immune-boosting benefits of elderberries, make for a delicious and healthy drink. The vibrant purple color is also sure to impress your guests at any gathering.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Trisha’s Elderberries elderberry syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar or honey
- 6 cups water
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Blueberries and lemon slices for garnish
- In a blender, puree the fresh blueberries with the lemon juice and elderberry syrup.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher.
- Stir in the sugar or honey and water until the sugar dissolves.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour the blueberry-elderberry lemonade over it.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries and lemon slices.
SHOP THIS RECIPE
Subscribe & Save 10%! Choose from one of our 2 blends designed for specific times of the year:
Signature Blend (November – February)
Seasonal Blend (March- October)
Our tart & tangy elderberry shrub is a sophisticated sipping mixer infusion of organic apple cider vinegar (with the mother), elderberries, and raw honey. This elderberry botanical infusion is full of health benefits, including gut-friendly probiotics, never heated, and delightful on the palate and for your digestive & immune health!
In stock (can be backordered)