A drink that’ll transport you to a tropical paradise. Made with juicy strawberries and freshly squeezed lemons, this drink is both sweet and tart, making it a delicious and refreshing drink to sip on while soaking up the sun. The beautiful pink color of the drink is sure to brighten up your day and put a smile on your face.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Trisha’s Elderberries elderberry syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar or honey
- 6 cups water
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Strawberry slices and lemon wedges for garnish
- In a blender, puree the strawberries with the lemon juice and elderberry syrup.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher.
- Stir in the sugar or honey and water until the sugar dissolves.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour the strawberry lemonade over it.
- Garnish with strawberry slices and lemon wedges.