Transport yourself to the tropics with these elderberry and mango overnight oats. The combination of sweet mango and tart elderberry syrup is a flavor explosion, while the rolled oats and coconut milk provide a satisfying and filling breakfast. The vitamins and minerals found in mango and elderberry can help boost your immune system and fight off illness. The fiber found in the oats can help improve digestion and keep you feeling full and satisfied. This breakfast is not only delicious, but it’s also a great way to nourish your body with the nutrients it needs to stay healthy.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh mango, diced
- 1 tablespoon Trisha’s Elderberries Elderberry Syrup
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a jar or container with a lid, combine the rolled oats, coconut milk, diced mango, elderberry syrup, and honey.
- Stir well to combine, cover with a lid, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, give the oats a good stir and enjoy!