Start your day off on the right foot with these elderberry and raspberry overnight oats. The antioxidant-rich raspberries and immune-boosting elderberry syrup provide a one-two punch against free radicals and illness. The oats and almond milk provide fiber and protein to keep you full and satisfied throughout the day. The sliced almonds add a crunch and provide healthy fats and vitamins. This breakfast is not only delicious, but it’s also a great way to fuel your body with the nutrients it needs to function at its best
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Trisha’s Elderberries Elderberry Syrup
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- In a jar or container with a lid, combine the rolled oats, almond milk, raspberries, elderberry syrup, and sliced almonds.
- Stir well to combine, cover with a lid, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, give the oats a good stir and enjoy!