Our elderberry fire cider is a concentrated zesty twist to our elderberry shrub. Fire cider is packed full of anti-inflammatory functional foods. Traditionally used as a spicey vinegar folk remedy, Trisha’s Elderberries Elderberry Fire Cider combines the best of all worlds in this fermented tonic including organic ginger root, garlic, onions, horseradish, cayenne, and elderberries infused in raw apple cider vinegar and sweetened with raw honey. Our elderberry fire cider has a warm start on the palate with a smooth back-end finish of local raw honey.
Modern-day families use fire cider to support optimum respiratory with root vegetables that help thin mucous in congested sinuses and settle the stomach for digestive wellness.
How to use Fire Cider:
- Healthy wellness shot (add 1T / day to a beverage of choice to promote overall wellness. Enjoy 3-4 times/day for intense use)
- Add to vegetable juice
- Spice up a salad dressing
- Marinade chicken or steak
- Deglaze pans
- Add to roasted root vegetables
- Spicy up your bloody mary
.*Content on this website is for wellness educational purposes only and is not intended to be used as medical advice.