If you’re in the mood for a refreshing and flavorful cocktail, try the Elderberry Mojito. This classic cocktail is made with fresh mint, lime juice, white rum, and a splash of elderberry syrup. The elderberry adds a deliciously fruity sweetness that perfectly balances the tartness of the lime and the bold flavors of the rum, making for a cocktail that’s both refreshing and satisfying.
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz Trisha’s Elderberries Elderberry Syrup
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves
- Club soda
- Garnish: mint sprig, lime wedge
- In a highball glass, muddle mint leaves with lime juice and Trisha’s Elderberries Elderberry Syrup.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add white rum.
- Top with club soda and stir gently.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and a lime wedge and serve.